Sahaj Portal is a one for all shop, an online platform which provides users with a varied range of digital services which are inclusive of e-governance as well as customer support. Here you can fulfil all your online needs including utility bill payments, verification of documents as well as registration for various government schemes.
What is the Sahaj Portal?
An online platform has been launched by the Government of India with the aim of providing various digital services to citizens, especially to those in the rural areas. Sahaj Portal is the supermarket for all your online needs here you can pay your utility bills, verify your documents as well you can register for government schemes you are eligible for. Portal has been designed with the specific aim of making it easier for Indians to access government services online.
How to Register on Sahaj Portal?
Following these simple steps will allow you to register yourself on the Sahaj Portal
- Go to the official website you can do so by searching Sahaj Portal on Google or any other search engine.
- Once on the official website you can go ahead by clicking on the “Register” button
- You will be required to fill in some basic details which will be inclusive of your name, and contact details such as mobile number and e-mail ID as well as a password.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button after you receive the OTP on your registered mobile number.
After you’ve completed these steps your registration process is complete.
How to Log in to the Sahaj Portal?
Following these simple steps will allow you to log in on the Sahaj Login Portal:
- Visit the official website of Sahaj Login Portal
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the “Login” button and you will be redirected to your dashboard.
How to use the Sahaj Portal?
You can use the Sahaj Portal for a varied range of digital services some of which are; citizens can use the portal to pay their electricity and water bills online. Citizens can also use the portal to verify their documents such as pan card, residence certificate, income certificate and car certificate as well as their Aadhaar cards online, another way to use the portal is that citizens can register themselves for various government schemes which are inclusive of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana and the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, citizens can also register for Jan Seva Kendra to start their own businesses through the portal.
It is an amazing resource which is safe and reliable as it is run by the Government of India, using this portal citizens can reap multiple benefits including the payments of utility bills, verification of documents as well as registration for various government schemes for which they are eligible. This online platform is the provider of a wide range of digital services and is designed to make it easy for citizens to access government services digitally.
Note: If you want to get more related information to getting converter tool audioalter.